19/06/20 We are reopening on 7th July!
Following government guidance, we will be implementing several changes & safety measures to limit the number of people who can safely visit us at one time.
- We plan to open in stages which we will review over time– Stage 1 open part time 10am- 3.30pm on Tue, Wed, Thurs
- Time slots for all visitors-To stagger entries and help maintain effective social distancing we will introduce a booking system and timed slots for all visitors. All visitors must call to book a slot to attend our venue. Sessions will start on the hour for 1hr if staying on site. Please help keep to social distancing guidelines and do not arrive earlier than your time. You may not be admitted if you do not arrive at the correct time.
- Hire of bikes- Where possible we will encourage bikes to be used off site.
- Hire of bikes offsite– Bike hire off site for several hours will be available, only on the days stated in stage 1 to be reviewed in time.
Your health and safety are our top priority so, as you would expect, we’ve introduced a few changes.
Here’s our commitment to you:
- We are following the Covid-19 government safety advice for all guests and staff to achieve the highest standards. We will assess guidelines daily.
- We will have new operating procedures, cleaning schedules and one-way systems to help manage social distancing.
- We have put in protective screens and safe separations in areas that need it. You will see some staff wearing personal protective equipment so they can work safely.
- We prefer contactless transactions.
- We will limit guest numbers and introduce timed slots so that social distancing can be maintained with confidence.
It’s up to you help keep us safe too:
- Maintain your two-metre social distancing – that is at least 1 adult bike length
- Keep those hands clean!